Apologies once more for the lack of updates, rushed off my feet at the moment. Here's your daily fix of Democracy related news, from sites around the globe
- As Georgia's revolutionary anniversary approaches The Messenger looks at success and failure from Saakashvili's government.
- President Bush of the U.S.A is visiting one of the all too often forgotten Central Asian success stories, Mongolia. From Ulan Bator he has high praise for that country's progress towards Democracy and the Free-Market
- One not-so-happy place is Kyrgyzstan, where Prosecutor General Kambaraly Kongantiyev today claimed the country was falling into anarchy
- Never mind Oil, Zimbabwe has finally acquired something that might justify military action. Unfortunately silly old Bob is really losing it in his old age. Harare has no way of proccessing this potential energy.
- And one year ago today, Ukraine's Orange Revolution came in to being
Enjoy guys and gals,