Democracy Rising

"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable" ~ President John F. Kennedy

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Set Up

Hey and welcome to Democracy Rising! This is my first proper post, containing no democracy related news im afraid!

Inspired by legends of the blogging world, such as 'Registan', 'Publius Pundit' and 'Gateway Pundit' i've decided to start my own site.

"Is there a need for yet another 'democracy' blog?" I hear you ask. Well, possibly not, but we shall see in the coming weeks and months. Obviously if I find nothing to write i'll just close the site down, but if theres a story not being covered by one of the other main sites, expect to see it here. Anything democracy related is welcome, but my main areas of interest are the post-Soviet space, Southern Africa and East Asia.

Due to work/college/a social life, updates to the site may be sporadic, but if you find something worth mentioning on this page, hit me with an e-mail and i'll do my best to copy and paste!

Regards, Matty J

1 Comments:

  • At 3:59 am, Blogger Emmett said…

    Great blog. The more democracy blogs the better. The only thing I would suggest is adding a link to your RSS feed onto your front page:

    http://democracy-rising.blogspot.com/atom.xml

    Emmett

     

Post a Comment

<< Home